MSSQL Recovery software
DiskInternals MSSQL Recovery was developed by the best programmers in the industry to satisfy all customer desires during SQL database recovery. The program works with MSSQL databases created on Windows (NTFS or ReFS) and on Linux (Ext2/3/4).
Benefits of DiskInternals MSSQL Recovery
This SQL database repair tool works like no other because it is unique in its capabilities. Here are its main advantages:
- It restores .mdf files.
- It has two MSSQL recovery modes:
- “Repair existing database” mode: when database files cannot be opened, MSSQL Recovery works around inaccessible or damaged files and boosts your chances for recovering the rest of the tables.
- “Recover database from disk” mode: deleted databases can be restored with MSSQL Recovery.
- You can preview the restored files before export.
- The trial version is completely free and lets you use all functions of the paid version, except export.
- You can export to MSSQL via ADO/ODBC protocols.
- It supports SQL Server 2008-2019 encrypted databases.
- It supports all national and Unicode character tables.
- It supports databases created with:
- MS SQL Server 2019 (x86, x64, Express)
- MS SQL Server 2017 (x86, x64, Express)
- MS SQL Server 2016 (x86, x64, Express)
- MS SQL Server 2014 (x86, x64, Express)
- MS SQL Server 2012 (x86, x64, Express)
- MS SQL Server 2008 (x86, x64, Express)
- MS SQL Server 2005 (x86, x64, Express)
- MS SQL Server 2000 (x86, x64)
- It supports page compression and row compression.
- MSSQL Recovery support file system as ReFS, UFS, exFAT, NTFS, FAT, HFS, Ext2/3/4, RomFS(reader), ReiserFS, XFS, Reiser4.
DiskInternals MS SQL database repair tool
This SQL database repair utility will help overcome any fears you might have about SQL recovery, regardless of the complexity of the situation. The cause of the damage can be anything, but you will not have to worry about it.
It is important for the program to restore the database qualitatively; therefore, its integrity will be preserved.
You have a choice of several recovery methods: “Repair existing database” mode, for when database files cannot be opened because of file corruption and MSSQL Recovery can boost your chances of recovering the non-damaged tables; and “Recover database from disk” mode, for restoring deleted databases.
Preview any recovered item; this feature is free.
In order to use this SQL database repair software tool, you only need to run in any version of Windows. No additional permissions will be required.
DiskInternals MSSQL database repair utility is easy to use!
Using this guide, you will not have questions about working with the application.
- Download MSSQL Recovery.
- Click on the Wizard icon; it is your assistant through the recovery process.
- Next, you will see a dialog box presenting you a choice of recovery method:
- repair existing database
- recover database from disk
- After that, scanning and searching of the constituent parts of the database will start and restore its integrity.
- Once the process is over, you can preview the database.
- Next, the last stage will begin: export. As soon as a license is purchased, you will be given a unique license key with which you can start saving. The recovery wizard will help you with this; trust it and your expectations will be surpassed.
Minimal system requirements
OS: Windows 7, 8, or 10
RAM: 2 GB
Free space: 60 MB, but you need additional space to save the recovered data. For this, you can use external storage if there is no free computer space.
Frequently Asked Questions
- 🔷 After using the free version of MSSQL Recovery™, when will I know that I need a license for the full version?When you are running the trial version of MSSQL Recovery™, you can use the Preview feature. You can evaluate the quality of the data recovery. If you are pleased with the results, you need to purchase a license to be able to save your found files.
- 🔶 What modes does MSSQL Recovery™ have?MSSQL Recovery™ has two modes: automatic and semi-automatic.
- 🔷 Do I need to reinstall MSSQL Recovery™ after I buy a license?No, you don't need to perform a reinstallation of MSSQL Recovery™. Enter a license key and enjoy the full version.
- 🔶 Does it matter for MSSQL Recovery™ if my database is not in English?No, that doesn’t matter. Your MS SQL database can be written in any language spoken on Earth and DiskInternals MSSQL Recovery™ will restore it in the same way. Not sure about alien languages, though.
FREE DOWNLOADVer 4.4, WinBUY NOWFrom $399.95
NTFS is a common file system created by Microsoft in 1993 to replace FAT or HPFS.
FAT is an outdated file system that can be used on floppy disks. Previously used on hard drives.
exFAT is a more modern analogue of the FAT32.
ReFS (Resilient File System) is a file system created by Microsoft in 2012 with high fault tolerance. Its main feature is its high fault tolerance.
Ext2/3/4 - file system for Linux. It has several consecutive versions: Ext2 is not a journal file system (it is most often used in SSH and flash cards), Ext3/4 are journal file systems.
UFS - the abbreviation means Universal Flash Storage, that is, it is flash memory for various electronic devices.
HFS is Apple Computer's file system for computers running Mac OS.
ReiserFS, Reiser4 is the journaling file system for the LINUX kernel, and Reiser4 is the 4th version of the file system with encryption and increased performance.
XFS is a high-performance file system with 64-bit logs for the LINUX kernel.
RomFS is a read-only file system with a minimal set of options.
.mdf files - SQL Server database is stored in files of this format. They contain columns, rows, indexes, tables, and important database information.