Xbox sign in 0x87dd0006 error: Fix it Now!
In this article you will find out:
- how to deal with this issue
- how to protect your data
Are you ready? Let's read!
About this issue
In general, the Xbox console Allows you to access all kinds of online services. However, users have discovered certain errors may occur when connecting to Xbox Live. This article will discuss Xbox sign-in error 0x87dd0006 and how to fix it.
Let's deal with it!
1. Examine network connection
All Xbox Live related services must be active. Otherwise, you may get the “account live.com sign in 0x87dd0006” problem.
If you checked this and saw that some services are not active, you will have to wait for Microsoft to fix this issue.
Alternatively, you can try unplugging the Ethernet cable and then logging in offline. Now reconnect the Ethernet cable and try logging in again, the problem should be resolved.
Perhaps the network configuration was broken and this caused the Xbox sign-in 0x87dd0006 error to appear. The easiest way to solve this situation is to restart the modem. Follow these steps:
Turn off your Xbox and wait 30 seconds or more. Now press the power button on your modem and wait until it turns off completely, then turn on your Xbox and see if that helps.
If that doesn't work, you should change the configuration of your modem/router.
To do this, be sure to use the manual for your router and modem, it will be safer and more reliable.
2. Is all billing information correct?
Sometimes, this error can be caused by incorrect billing information, especially if you recently made any changes to your account or your billing information. In this case, you should definitely check your billing information in any browser:
So, sign in to your Microsoft account and go to the Payment & Billing section. Next, select "Billing Information" and click on the Edit Profile option. Change the incorrect information here.
If you notice that you have the wrong billing address on Xbox One, follow these steps:
- Open the Guide and select "Settings", then click on "All Settings". Next, go to the Account section and select Payment & Billing.
- Click on the Change billing address button and edit it, then just save your changes.
- If you notice other billing information on Xbox 360 is not correct, you need to do the next actions.
- Open Settings, select the Account section and click Manage payment options.
- Make the necessary changes to your billing information, click OK to save the changes.
Note: Your billing information on the Microsoft Live and Xbox websites must be the same, so be sure to check your billing address on both websites.
3. Work with profile
Your profile may be corrupted, so delete it and then reload your profile.
Sometimes your profile can get corrupted, which can lead to the appearance of error 0x87dd0006. One suggested solution is to delete your profile and upload it again. To do this, on the Xbox One home screen, swipe left to open the Guide.
Next select "Settings", then click "All Settings", go to Account and select Remove Accounts.
Now you take your account and click on the "Delete" option.
Once this process is complete, you need to add your account again as follows:
- Open the Guide, open tab the Login, and select Add & Manage.
- Next, select Add New and enter the login information for your Microsoft account.
- Now accept the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement and follow the onscreen instructions to configure your sign-in and security settings.
If you have an Xbox 360 console, do the following to delete and reload the profile: Open Settings and select the System section, then select storage.
Then click select Hard Drive, Profiles and in the new window click on your profile and click Delete.
Next, select the option "Delete profile only" (deletion will occur without deleting achievements or saved games) or "Delete profile and items" (option will delete saved games and achievements from your console).
The next step is to load the profile again. Follow these steps:
- Press Guide on your controller and select the Load Profile option.
- Click "Upload Profile" and enter your Microsoft account login details.
- After choosing the storage location for your profile, you need to wait for your profile to finish loading.
4. Make sure your controller is up to date
You may need to update your Xbox One controller wirelessly to account live com to fix the problem. To do this, press the "Menu" button, then select "Settings" and press the button Devices and accessories.
Select the controller and click the Refresh option. Now just wait for the controller update to install.
If your controller does not support wireless updates, please do so using a USB cable. To do this, follow these steps:
Connect the controller to the console using your USB cable, press the Menu button and go to the Settings section. Next, select "Devices and Accessories", click on your controller, and select the "Update" option; wait for the process to complete.
5. Update the system
You may not have updated your Xbox One in time, this may explain why you are getting error code 0x87dd0006. To make sure that you regularly update your console, do the following:
- Open the guide and go to the "Settings" section, then select "All Settings".
- Open System, then click on Updates,
- Finally, click on Update Console.
- Check if there are any updates to download and download them. Your Xbox should now be working smoothly.
Make sure your game progress is safe!
All of the previous methods are unsafe primarily for your saved games and achievements because their priority is not data, but fixing error code 0x87dd0006. Therefore, if you notice that games and other personal data have been damaged or deleted, you need to restore them as soon as possible. You can also create a disk image and recover data from there in the future.
DiskInternals Partition Recovery is a professional application and it has all these functions:
- You can recover video and audio files, pictures, images, etc. in several modes (shallow recovery and full recovery) depending on the amount of lost data and your free time.
- You can open previously inaccessible / locked files just like in Explorer if you don't need export.
- You can create an image of your Xbox hard drive, simply and for free.
Download the fully-functional free promo version and enjoy the entire recovery process, as the recovery wizard in this program opens by default and follows the entire recovery process. You will be under reliable supervision. As mentioned above, you can recover absolutely any type of file of any size, and with the free preview function, you will be sure of the quality of the recovered games, achievements, photos, videos, documents, etc.
As you can see, there are no hopeless situations, especially if you have such a reliable and responsible tool as DiskInternals Partition Recovery.